Piano, Keyboard, Muziektheorie, Gehoorleer, Compositie, Songwriting, Muziekproductie, Gehoorleer, Muziektheorie, Composition, Muziekproductie
- Responstijd is 100+ hours
Over Yiannis K.
It is my goal and pleasure to help you achieve what you want in an educative, motivational, creative and most of all fun way!
“Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.”
My name is Yiannis. I am a piano/keyboards player and composer.
Being a member of various and diverse music projects and also leading my trio, playing in various European countries, is a fulfilling and motivating experience that makes me want to develop constantly, while fueling my passion and love for music.
Besides performing, I have been teaching students of diverse age groups, different nationalities and backgrounds, of any level and style at music schools and in private since 2004.
In my opinion sharing knowledge, passion and love for music with my students is of great importance, helping them to find or maximize their joy and skills of playing music and develop towards reaching their goals and dreams.
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” Albert Einstein
The subjects I'm looking forward to working on with you, are:
• Piano/keyboards in any style
• Music theory
• Modern harmony
• Ear training
• Rhythm training (master’s thesis dissertation on “Applications of
polyrhythms and note groupings in modern music performance”)
• Producing (Cubase, synthesizers)
• Digital music notation (Sibelius)
• Band coaching
• Individual practice/goal coaching
• Preparation for entrance exams for Jazz and Pop Conservatories
In our first “trial” lesson we will talk about your musical interests, background and motivation in a friendly and relaxed environment (over a coffee or tea?). We will form an individual course structure, tailored according to your needs.
Our lessons can take place at my space or I could visit yours if that is required.
Looking forward to work and have fun with you soon!
- Master of Music: Jazz piano performance (Codarts, Rotterdam, NL).
- Research and thesis on” Applications of polyrhythms and note groupings in modern music performance.”
- Bachelor of Music: Jazz piano performance (Prince Claus Conservatory, Groningen, NL)
- Bachelor of Music: Classical piano (AR Conservatory, Heraklion, GR)
- De lessen worden online gegeven in onze OnlineClassRoom