Onze manier van lesgeven is flexibel. Zo kun je o.a. zowel wekelijks als sporadisch lessen inplannen met jouw docent.
Over Carla R.
My name is Carla Regina. I am an Italian mezzosoprano, pianist and theatre maker. My specialty is Italian opera and Italian art songs, but I also enjoy starting from scratch!
My languages are English, Nederlands and Italian.
I studied at the prestigious Conservatorium "G. Verdi" in Milan (Italy), and worked extensively first as a correpetitor, and later as a singer with some of the biggest names and finest orchestras of the business (a.o. Claudio Abbado).
I have 10 years experience giving singing lessons to all levels.
Beginners, amateurs, semi-professionals, professionals
Do you want to learn to sing
During the lessons we work on:
- breathing exercises
- articulation of vocals and consonants
- the singing line
- the right repertoire for your wishes and needs
Absolute beginners, amateurs, semi-professionals. Whatever your taste, need, and wish is... I am passionate and enthusiastic about vocal music and teaching it to new students. Singing is fun!
Already a professional or a singing student
Opera/Italian repertoire coaching
- To study a entire Opera role vocally
- To study a entire Opera role musically
- To prepare for an audition
- To finetune an Italian art songs concert program
- To work on pronunciation, traditions and practice of the Italian classical vocal repertoire.
For professionals singers and singing students.